Atlanta Restaurant Tours
In 2022, in an effort to support local African businesses and continue to promote sisterhood, ASIKE began hosting quarterly restaurant tours, time spent together with the larger community at local restaurants owned and operated by people of African descent.
A few of our past restaurants we have toured
- Grand Lekki Cafe (Nigerian Restaurant)
- Imperial Fez Mediterranean Restaurant & Lounge
- Masala Indian Cuisine (Indian Restaurant – Ode to Sis Olivia Owens from Burundi & India)
- Spice House Restaurant & Lounge (Caribbean Restaurant)
- The Village Bar and Restaurant (Liberian Restaurant)
- Wehemia Ethiopian Restaurant
- The African Soulfood Restaurant
Come join us as we continue this wish to support each other and support local businesses owned and operated by people of African descent.